Monthly Archives: December 2011
Portable battery box for our adventure travel.
Chest Pouch 9″x8″x3″
made in the USA
I made this chest pouch to be as versatile as possible. I started out wanting something to clip to my PFD, or back pack to hold small items such as a video camera, Fly fishing gear, head light, note book other little things that I like to keep handy when going on an outing. After trying it out, I can believe How handy this pouch is, I use it all the time. Here are some details,
- It has velcro on one side and a pocket on the other side
- 2 D rings so you can attach things to it
- There is a 550 cord that controles how much the pouch opens so you can unzip it and ude it as a shelf
- 2 Grip locks that are used to attach it to you name it; back pack, plane seat, PFD, Laptop case, Jeep Seat covers
- MOLLE webbing so it can be used as a normal MOLLE Pouch
In the Picture the Pouch contains the Following items
- Small fist Aid kit (in a 4″x4″x1″ clear Pouch
- Back up battery & Cords for my Cell Phone (in a 4x4x1 clear pouch)
- Small Video Camera
- Two 3″x5″ Rite in the Rain note books ( you never know when the next life changeing idea will come)
- Tape measure ( really small one)
- lighter ( you never know when an eveing walk will turn in to a 3 day tour)
- Bug spray
Today I was thinking about Santa and Christmas So I took my first try at a Tactical Case for an IPad (ok may be Tacticool more than Tactical). Note I said an IPad not My IPad. well maybe Santa will be good to me this year and Bring me something to put in it.
Here is what I have so far:
- It has 3 rows of MOLLE on the Back side so you can attach it using Blackhawk STRIKE MOLLE speed clips or any other of the MOLLE compatible clip out there.
- At the end of the MOLLE is a loop so you can add a Grim lock or the clip of you choice
- On the front it has 4″ of Loop across the bottom to attach a cord pouch. or any other Pouch that will attach with hook and loop.
- The barrow lock closure to ensure it stays closed.
If you have any other ideas you would like to suggest, make a comment and I will see what happens on GEN 2.
or on Twitter @thatguysgarage